Saturday, January 17, 2009

McD Fever

To tell the truth of the very very very truth..

I dunno how 2 start a post..

Everytime when i feel like blogging, i will start asking my PA (personal assistant) how to start.. And his answer will alwiz be the same, "Just write what u feel like writing.

So itz doesnt really help me at all..Sob sob..

But since this my own blog,i shall try it myself!! Wish me luck!!


*clearing throat* eerrhhmmpphh *clearing throat*



McD has been my latest hang out place since it's exam period..

Since i dont have any roommate, so i dont quite prefer neither to stay in my room or study in there.. Coz itz kinda quiet n sometimes creepy....

So i will go to McD Taman Melati which is located 5mins from my place to STUDY n sometimes have my dinner/supper/breakfast there.. I usually hang out there wif my McD 'Spicy Ayam Goreng' Gang..Lol..The spicy Ayam Goreng Gang consist of :
  1. Me

  2. Tzong Meng a.k.a the driver

  3. Chin Yean a.k.a the spicy ayam goreng Forum Administrator
  4. Lik Wen a.k.a Ooi
T2ong menG n I


From left : Lik Wen , Me , Chin Yean


Enjoying Spicy AYAM GORENG

And also not forgetting, a picture of :






MYSELF!!!!!!


p.s : pls ignore the 2 person behind me..they are my bodyguards..hehe..




We were there till 4.30am..

After that, we head on to Steven's Corner for Nasi Lemak Sotong Goreng!! Nyam nyam!!


Lastly, return to our respective nests at 5.30 in the morning!! Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment