Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Sweep He Mop

"Stella, since you are free, tomorrow help mummy to mop the whole house,k??"

That was how I was assigned by my mum to sweep and mop the house.

Forget to mention, in my mum's dictionary, mop include sweep as well.. So, u better do both or u will be asked to do it again.. No JOKE!!

On that fine morning, me a.ka. poor Cinderella have to wake up early to perform my task.. Sob Sob.. Then suddenly the door bell rang *Ding Dong*.. And there stood Prince Ong Tzong Meng to my rescue!! HaHaHa..

I then told him the whole story and he as a kind hearted Prince agreed to help me out!!Yay!! Yay!! We decided to share the 'burden' and so i will do the sweeping and he will deal with the mopping..

Amazingly, the super sophisticated task of cleaning the surface where we walk on is completed within a world record time of 30min!! This is all thankz to my Prince!! HeHe..
On more thing, tzong meng broke my house's mop while he is mopping.. Here is a picture of him posing with the broken mop!!


Tat's all for Now!! Toodles..

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Stella, u're so lucky to have him as ur Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Thankz..Ya, i will consider myself as very lucky!! Haha..

    ReplyDelete