Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Broke!!

Ok,i admit that i am BAD at budgeting.. So now i have to bare the consequences!!That is
~
~
I'M BROKE!!
~
~
I was very thrifty during the 1st few month when i first started college..
BUT Now not anymore!!
I tend to overspend especially when there is Sales and i really hate myself for that.. I am not disciplined enough but i Promised myself that i will try very very Best to change..
~
So from next Semester onwards i have to:
i) feel hungry less (which is kinda impossible for ME)
ii) spend not more than rm5 per day
iii) resist my craving fot Korean Food n BAK KUT TEH
iv) expect my hair to turn curly (as a result of consuming too much instant noodle)
AND most importantly:
v) i MUST prohibit myself from SHOPPING!!
~
Hopefully, by doing so i will be able to restore my money supply in the bank..
Till then..Bye~

1 comment: