Saturday, March 14, 2009

I own a Good Posture??

I had my OHR (organisation&human resource) presentation 3days ago which is on last Wednesday. As usual, it's a last minute work. My question is "What is the culture that distinguishes TAR College from all other colleges." So i decided to choose the most renowned culture which is the language. This is because about 90% of the community of TAR College are Chinese who practices the 'Shi Bu Shi' culture.
*****
The night before the presentation, me, tzongmeng, yikheng and chingyin went for Bak Kut Teh at Kepong although there will be a presentation the next day and we didnt prepare anything yet. Terror huh?? On the other hand, yik heng ang ching yin really surprise us with their ability to eat and also their stomach's capacity!! No joke!! But i shall not review any further details about them.
*****
After the presentation the next morning, our tutor gave us some comment on the presentation. She said, "I can see that you all are well prepared and have done a lot of research for it, Well Done!!" Immediately, me n tzongmeng look at each other and we burst into laughter. Besides that, she also gave me a personal comment which is, "You have a good body posture, and you look very beautiful with that standing posture. Your angle is just nice and everything is perfect." Hahaha.. All in all, i think that our group which consist on me, tzongmeng, wingkong, chenwai, hooisan, and bee yan did quite well for the presentation. *clap clap*
*****
Last but not least, i bought a financial calculator which cost rm120 as i will be using it for my principle of finance subject. Here is a picture of my HP 10bll financial calculator.
*****

1 comment:

  1. haha.
    i know their ability..i aso damn shocking after being told..
    nt dare eat wit them nex time..kaka!!
    ya..language..i aso think so!
    fuyoh~~
    ur effort 'eatin bak kuh teh' rily pay off.
    being praise by tutor so good..
    good body..
    beautiful..
    nice..
    perfect..
    if me ady fly over d sky luuuu...
    Well done, stella!
    u shud proud of ur 'hardwork'
    kakaka!
    stupiak financial calculator.
    nex time tell me hw many time su use it after end sem..

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete