Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Outing

4th March 09
~
My 3rd Semester started 3 days ago..For this sem, I only have 2 subjects to study which are Principle of Finance and Organisation & Human Resource..So, I have a kinda relaxing timetable.. Which also means more outing!!
2day is my 1st outing for this sem..I went to Sg Wang and also Connaught Night Market a.k.a Pasar Malam..
~
I'm supposed to have lecture till 1.30p.m today but i left early.. Itz not because i'm lazy (i'm a good student ok!!) but our Dearest lecturer for Principle of finance is really erm..i would describe her as Inexperienced.. Almost 1/4 of the students left early as well..After sneaking out from the lecture hall, me, tzong meng and a few of my fellow classmates went over to Cheras to have lunch then we head to HUKM for my blood test..
Later on,tzong meng suggested to go Sg Wang because he need to get his suit done so we(me,tm,yen kuan) took public transport which is the LRT and monorail to Sg Wang..
~
Today, I broke my no-shopping-promise as i bought a lovely purple top from Sg Wang. BBUUUTTT, i manage to get a discount from the promoter which is superb in persuading customers to buy their product.
Then, we head back to Cheras and went for the pasar malam with Sean..
So, thats how i spend my day today.. Got to sleep Soon as i will be having class at 8.30am tomorrow.. Good Nite.. Sugar Dreamzzz..

2 comments:

  1. whoa..so good gt outing..
    hahaaaaaa!!
    y go for blood test o??
    ahem....to identify ur blood type? lol XD
    i only been once to Connaught Night market..
    when fund raising time..
    damn longssssssssssss!!!!!!!
    but there laksa nt bad o..u try out b4?

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. To check whether my thyroid is under control anot. Erm, i think i tried be4. But there got quite a lot of stall, so i am not sure whether the one u mention is the 1 i went. Next time we go together la.

    ReplyDelete