Thursday, March 5, 2009

I screwed up 42% of my tenenage life..ONLY..

[ ] Gotten detention
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class
[ ] Gotten suspended
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum
[X] Gotten caught cheating on a test
Total: 1
*****
[X] Arrived late to class more than 5 times
[X] Didn’t do homework over 5 times
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[X] Missed school cause you felt like it
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class
Total : 3
*****
[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school
[X] Texted people during class
[X] Passed notes
[ ] Threw stuff across the room
[X] Laughed at the teacher
Total : 3
*****
[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm
[ ] Went on myspace , facebook , xanga , etc. on the computer at school
[X] Took pictures during school hours
[ ] Called someone during school hours
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc. during class
Total : 1
*****
[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[X] Went outside the classroom without permission
[ ] Broke the dress code
[ ] Failed a class
[X] Ate food during class
Total : 2
*****
[ ] Gotten a call from school
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly
[X] Didn’t take your stuff to school
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear
Total : 1
*****
[X] Faked your parents signature
[X] Slept in class
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face
[X] Copied homework
Total: 3
Grand total : 14
Multiply by 3: 42%
Surprisingly, I didn't screwed up my teenage life!! I'm so proud of myself.. =)
This proves that I'm a GOOD student!!
Then repost this as "I screwed up xx% of my teenage life".

No comments:

Post a Comment